Shaving Jan sales

Have a look at Debenhams, Wayne..they had some mental bargains on "smellies" due to the current situation with them but not a January sale as such..some things were 70% off!
Alot of the stuff may be gone however.
English shaving co. have a "Best of British sale" at the minute too...
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!

had a bit of Christmas money, saw these a while ago so seeing it half price ? Well why not I thought.


Should come with a cream and travel pouch.
 
Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
You are going to have to be bloody quick as only one left, now £17 instead of £59 !

 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
You are going to have to be bloody quick as only one left, now £17 instead of £59 !

They sold out yesterday, but I went on this morning and nabbed another, greedy I know, but too good an offer not to have a spare.
 
Last edited:

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Looks like Phoenix & Beau are doing 20% off on their site until 10th Jan, although a lot of stuff is showing as out of stock at the moment.
 
Top