shaving brush

where can i buy the cheapest and i mean cheapest shaving brush online???? im not talking about the ones where professional barbers pay a lot of money for but ones that are the most lower end ones that can be bought online? need some help here you guys......... its the first time that ive ever bought one. i plan on using it with some proraso by the way......... rsvp.
Yaqi are very good sythetics cheap. 😉

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
If you’re in the USA I’d try Amazon.com. I’ve got some nice badger, synthetic and boar brushes for $10.00 and some are even less. The brush in my avatar is a $10.00 brush.
because i dont need a top of the line shaving brush but instead a lower end one since i will only use it for a while and not forever......... amazon, ebay, aliexpress, ect............?????? would there be a website dedicated just to shaving brushes? what online retailer will sell me a shaving brush at rock bottom prices................???? cheap and i mean cheap.......

TheChrisC

Über Member
If you wanted the cheapest brush possible, technically you could kidnap a badger and then snip off bits of its fur while it's asleep. Superglue a bunch of that to an old wooden door handle, have a lovely cheap shave and then pop on here to ask about the history of Proraso again.

Sounds like a good weekend to me.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
People are trying to give you advice on something relatively cheap which is also good and enjoyable to use. If you purely want cheap and (really) don't care about anything else, dirty cheap on eBay, but none of us will vouch for their quality.
+1

YaQi brushes at £7 / $10 are cheap in the context of shaving brushes.

Dish brushes at $1 a pop are cheap in the context of brushes overall, but you wouldn't catch me using one on my face

RandySp

Legendary Member
Don't tell him to buy a Yaqi. Yaqi brushes are expensive, people, don't you understand? Dear God, what are you doing in this shave forum? Ok, in 11.11 on Aliexpress there is a discount of 60% but who cares?!

The brushes are still expensive. Timberwolf 26mm for 5 euros with free shipping, Sagrada Familia 5 euros too. He asked for a cheap brush, don't you get it? Jesus!

This is the brush you should suggest.

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
because i dont need a top of the line shaving brush but instead a lower end one since i will only use it for a while and not forever......... amazon, ebay, aliexpress, ect............?????? would there be a website dedicated just to shaving brushes? what online retailer will sell me a shaving brush at rock bottom prices................???? cheap and i mean cheap.......
I am a bit puzzled, WTF is a top of the line brush to you, in cost??????
None of us would waste our money extremely cheap brushes because you have to replace it much quickly or it is cheap because it is rubbish!
The reason a barber uses a decent brush is that they are shaving a lot of faces per day.
What it comes down to is this, if you want the cheapest of the cheap? Find it yourself! Because we don't want it.
You can pick up a great razorock brush for $15 and it will last many, many years.

RandySp

Legendary Member
I am a bit puzzled, WTF is a top of the line brush to you, in cost??????
None of us would waste our money extremely cheap brushes because you have to replace it much quickly or it is cheap because it is rubbish!
The reason a barber uses a decent brush is that they are shaving a lot of faces per day.
What it comes down to is this, if you want the cheapest of the cheap? Find it yourself! Because we don't want it.
You can pick up a great razorock brush for $15 and it will last many, many years.
What?? Razorock for 15$? You kidding.. I will delete my account.