Shavette help!

Burazengija

Forum GOD!
What's the best shavette for begginers. I want to get into shavettes, but just don't know how to pick one. If you can recommend me one that's easy to control and not really above $50, that'd be amazing. Thanks in advance!
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I've got two and I love both. Dovo of Solingen Shavette in matte silver aluminum. And the Parker SR1. The DOVO gives you far more choice in blades and is lighter. It was my first shavette. But I like the look me the Parker more and feels more balanced in the hand
 

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Vanta


Focus


The designs leave no sharp corners to cause damage!
 

DarkSpy

Forum GOD!
I'm loving the KureNai GF35 Half-DE shavette and I'm actually using it exclusively right now. I also consider myself a shavette beginner, with a little bit more experience.
There are Feather AC style clones fairly cheap if you like that kind of blades, but I'm guessing you won't have tried that style yet.
Don't know where you are based but Weck razors are not easy to get in Europe and only having tried the modern variations (Personna and Kismet) they are not good enough (for me).
 

Dr Watson

James
Vanta


Focus


The designs leave no sharp corners to cause damage!
Sadly giftsandcare no longer ship to the UK. Vanta razors can alternatively be bought via Amazon but having retried them recently the quality control was so bad I would advise to go straight for a focus.
 
Top