Shavemac Flat top knot question

discerningbev

I am looking into getting a Shavemac Flat top knot but on the website it doesn't give you an option of a Silvertip 2-band. All you can get is a 25/52 D-01. Is there anyway to get a Flat Top Silvertip 2-band?

@Nishy

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I am looking into getting a Shavemac Flat top knot but on the website it doesn't give you an option of a Silvertip 2-band. All you can get is a 25/52 D-01. Is there anyway to get a Flat Top Silvertip 2-band?

@Nishy
Hiya the only option currently (via the website) is a D01 2 band, as a flat top, as far as I know. However, your best bet is to drop Shavemac an email asking if the flat top can be constructed in standard 2 band.

discerningbev

Hiya the only option currently (via the website) is a D01 2 band, as a flat top, as far as I know. However, your best bet is to drop Shavemac an email asking if the flat top can be constructed in standard 2 band.
Thanks I will send them an e-mail. Also, I am confused on how to order the special acrylic on the website. It lets you view them but I don't it doesn't let you select it. I will ask them about that too. I want the Barber Handle in the Tie Die Color #116 with a Flat Top Silvertip 2-band 26/52 or 25/52.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep definitely send him an email. Be prepared for a short wait though I think Bernd is incredibly busy at the moment. We have an LE on ATG that we're currently designing with Shavemac, so take a look at that as well :)

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thanks Gents! I will send him an e-mail.

@Nishy Is the LE ATG brush still open to buyers? How much is it? How do I order it?
It's still in its testing phase as we speak, so no orders being taken as of yet. I will update the thread once we do start taking orders, at this time we will know cost, timings etc. It may be a while though as the brush still needs tweaking.

discerningbev

It's still in its testing phase as we speak, so no orders being taken as of yet. I will update the thread once we do start taking orders, at this time we will know cost, timings etc. It may be a while though as the brush still needs tweaking.
Ok! Thank you sir! Best Regards!