Shavemac ATG group buy 2016 Brushes landing

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Please note all resin colours are to supplied as a full link into the 'comments' box. If you pay by paypal you are charged extra due as opposed to the credit card option as has been the case with previous group buys. I also believe VAT is deducted for those applicable at checkout.

Thank you once again for your consideration.

1. Nishy*
2. Nishy*
3. Quique*
4. Scuba Steve*
5. Gordy*
6. Gordy*
7. Jamie (50mm)*
8. P.B*
9. P.B*
10. Zealshaver*
11. Laage*
12. Wayne*
13. N_Architect*
14. N_Architect*
15. baker barber*
16. Batch300*
17. Rowlers*
18. DudeAbides*
19. Mr_Smartepants*
20. Morecolour*
21. Dj-Steved*
22.Dj-Steved*
23. jb7*
24. mike_the_kraken*
25. neko*
26. neko*
27. Acer89*
28. Looney12345*
29. Karl G
30. Dipesh*
31. Dipesh*
32. AndyC*
33. The Gentleman*
34. llalm*
35. llalm*
36. flobberdob*
37. UKRob*
38. The Gentleman*
39. Rufusdog*
40. Morecolour*
41. Number Six*
42. Rev. Jim*
43. Rev. Jim*
44. Nishy*
45. Chico*
46. Ben139*
* = paid orders.

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I could very well be interested in this, @Nishy I might need to speak to you more by PM as you know how new I am to the brush game if you would be so willing...
Whenever and wherever, I would be happy to help. What I will do perhaps this weekend is list all my brushes and a detailed analysis of each, which I hope will help others in understanding the virtues of each.

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Whenever and wherever, I would be happy to help. What I will do perhaps this weekend is list all my brushes and a detailed analysis of each, which I hope will help others in understanding the virtues of each.
That would be an amazing starting point actually. Thank you as always for being so willing to help. Said it before and I'll say it again, you're a pleasure and have been influential in my shaving journey along with others on this forum!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
That would be an amazing starting point actually. Thank you as always for being so willing to help. Said it before and I'll say it again, you're a pleasure and have been influential in my shaving journey along with others on this forum!
No worries my friend, it's always a pleasure. I have had unpleasant experiences spending hundreds on certain brushes and not getting a quality product. Hence these group/LE buys, hopefully allowing others to experience how a quality badger brush should perform.

Nico1970

Forum GOD!
It is breaking in nicely @Nishy and has developed a wonderfully uniform splay as you can see below.

There is still quite a bit of backbone which means that you really feel it on the face, however, this makes face lathering a breeze. I expect the backbone to reduce with increased usage. The hair quality is absolutely top shelf and I can feel no discernible scritch at all.

It also is a soap monster - easily picking up enough product for 2-3 passes without going back to the tub.