Shampoo bars, which one is the best?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I got about a month out of mine, on hair and body. Used 3/4 times a week. I thought it expensive for how long it lasted, but it is a lovely bar..

Grarea

Forum Plod
Gotcha. Was kind of why I was asking.
Bang for buck type thing.
I just use standard (ish) soap for hair and bod.
The lush one lasted an absolute age and was actually pretty good value.

Looking for a way of justifying them, you see?
Although to be fair I am pretty happy with what I use generally.

boilerphan

Forum GOD!
@Nishy MW = Mystic Waters?

I just received a DR Harris Ocean shampoo bar last week and plan to begin using tomorrow. Will have to get a Windsor one - that is a great scent.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
@Nishy MW = Mystic Waters?

I just received a DR Harris Ocean shampoo bar last week and plan to begin using tomorrow. Will have to get a Windsor one - that is a great scent.
Yep Mystic Waters. Windsor was my favourite I didn't quite enjoy Arlington as much as the shaving soap option.

fundzalo

Forum GOD!
PAA has very good shampoo/Conditioner bars. They last a long time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Not really a shampoo bar, I have been using D.R.Harris Therapeutic shampoo for the last week. Containing eucalyptus and cade oil. Having used pure Australian eucalyptus, this boasts a similar strength and fragrance almost a petrol note. Not overly cooling as you find with menthol crystals. Quite nice, not sure if it is therapeutic to my scalp but had no issues with a reaction to the product.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I use Dalan Olive oil soap bar on my head and have found it to be very good indeed. As long as you keep the bar dry and not sitting in water it lasts well also! :) P.