Shampoo bars, which one is the best?

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Definetely try funkysoaps too, both the shampoo bars and body bars are first class.. Scents are not as strong as Dr Harris though...
I fancy trying this version of shampoo as a permanent change, though hoping not to “collect” these like shaving soap.
I’m just looking for something good, with no import tax.

This seems a good place to start.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I fancy trying this version of shampoo as a permanent change, though hoping not to “collect” these like shaving soap.
I’m just looking for something good, with no import tax.

This seems a good place to start.
It's all I use now. Tried a few and really like the blackseed oil shampoo and body bar. Really good on both hair and body...

Grarea

Forum Plod
I have been using soaps only for a couple of years now (I think).
Can't see why I would ever go back to shampoo. (Once you get over the first two weeks)
Anyway, I am on a bit of a budget and have tried various soaps.
I tried monsavon bar soap for ages.
I have also used a big ole dark green block of Olive soap from the health food shop.
Now I have got some Oliva soap.
The smell is a little interesting but it feels real nice.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just ordered another 2 D.R.Harris Windsor shampoo bars. Religiously used the last bar, twice a day for approx a month. I honestly can't tell if it's had any difference on my hair but no negatives and a very very nice scent.

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Just ordered another 2 D.R.Harris Windsor shampoo bars. Religiously used the last bar, twice a day for approx a month. I honestly can't tell if it's had any difference on my hair but no negatives and a very very nice scent.
Will have to change over to this.
I wonder if @Fox has thought of dipping his toes in here.

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
I bought D.R. Harris Windsor to bring on my trip to India. Great little box for travelling (and Windsor is one of the best scents imo). I think I (or my hair) prefer MW, but I really like both.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I bought D.R. Harris Windsor to bring on my trip to India. Great little box for travelling (and Windsor is one of the best scents imo). I think I (or my hair) prefer MW, but I really like both.
I found MW to be the best for my hair (IMO) as well but Windsor to be better than many liquid shampoos. I tried a Stirling shampoo bar yesterday (Ozark Mountain) again not as good as MW but decent

guy1307

Forum GOD!
I am using the Stirling Ozark Mountain for the past couple of weeks. I find iT really Good.

After Reading your post I now need to buy a MW to try [emoji6]

Just need to find out Where to buy them as I live in Belgium