Shampoo bars, which one is the best?

halvor

a most elusive fish
I'd steer clear of head and shoulders shampoo. My hairdresser told me that if a client doesn't like the hair dye they chose then they'll recommend using either H&S shampoo or Fairy Liquid to strip as much of the colour out as possible. Both are equally abrasive!
So, somewhat on the side, but which colour did you get? :giggle:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Agreed, I love the stuff too. Better than both the Fredricsson's and the DR Harris for me... I'll be ordering more for sure...
I got a good month of hair washing from the Funky bar. I ordered a Sea Kelp and Rhassoul Clay bar as an alternative on the recommendation of Anni, and I like it even more than the Tea Tree. These are fantastic Gents...

mbarno

Guru
I’ve also got the clay to try, as well as another black seed one, which has just run out after 6 weeks.

I’m now on to the body soap as well, which I’m enjoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I’ve also got the clay to try, as well as another black seed one, which has just run out after 6 weeks.

I’m now on to the body soap as well, which I’m enjoying.

Body soap is next too...

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Did you get the body soap? I’m going to stick with the shampoo bars, but the body soap just didn’t work for me. Just didn’t get me as clean as shower gel.

Yeah and I like it. It doesn't lather as well as I'd hoped, but I'll certainly buy again.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I finished my D.R.Harris Arlington shampoo bar, it took 3 weeks with 2 showers per day. The lather produced is nice and thick. It isn't overly nourishing, which I prefer, nor does it leave the hair feeling dry. Strangely the scent didn't match that of my shaving soap. The shaving soap being more earthy and less citrus than the bar. In fact I would say the shampoo bar provided a strong citrus scent above anything else. Nice container as well, ideal for travel. I am going to use the Windsor shampoo bar, when I return home.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
D.R.Harris Windsor arrived a couple of days ago. Great great great scent! This scent compliments Loewe 7 EDT very well. Usual good performance. That's shampoo sorted.

Grishnak

Guru
D.R.Harris Windsor arrived a couple of days ago. Great great great scent! This scent compliments Loewe 7 EDT very well. Usual good performance. That's shampoo sorted.
So, is this the conclusion of which one is best?

..........for now........

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
MW has a stronger scent and better performance IMO but Windsor smells best and the performance is very good.