Pass Around Seygus Zeppelin

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Gentleman, another special ATG passaroud for you.
I have acquired a Seygus Zeppelin V2 razor, this has a both a 0.5mm with solid safety bar and a 0.7mm side with scallop safety bar.
It is 100% machined stainless steel and looks SWEET! It is also slightly unusual in that it has a curved blade, not straight, slanted or torqued, but curved.

This will be available for a limited pass around of longstanding ATG members, I'm thinking a minimum of 3 months regular ATG contribution here. Sorry to all genuine new members, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list:
If you are new to pass arounds, please read Here first.

UK based members only, unless the recipient agrees to cover the extra INSURED postage, and with agreement of the previous user.
I reserve the right to move long standing members up in the list, so we get relevant feedback early on.
Please send the tracking number to the recipient and to me.
The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.
If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it!

Please send Special Delivery/Recorded or equivalent to ensure it is covered.

Don’t hog the razor. A week (or two, max!) should be enough time to form an opinion. If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list...

Let us know what you think about the razor. Please post you thoughts on this thread.
Make sure the razor is shave ready for the next person, i.e. cleaned and disinfected using for example Barbicide is cheap enough Here

Pics:

Limited to 15:
1. @Rowlers

Last edited:

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
Yes please

1. sɐǝɹpu∀
5. bagman

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member

First shave with the Zeppelin.

I love it already, but with a caveat. The 2 different side will drive my OC crazy in a similar way in the which a iKon SBS etc would. With that our of the way...
The head is machined to tight tolerances, no balde slop and perfect alignment. The blade tabs are completely covered , this narks some but I like it this way. The handle does have some left over polishing compound in the spirals, easily remedied with a toothbrush. I can't see and scratches or such like in the polishing - it looks a good job to me, but I have only just received the razor and will have a closer inspection tomorrow.
The 0.5 side is noticeably smoother, less blade feel and much quieter. The 0.7 side whilst still smooth, gets the job done much more efficiently, with additional blade feel and noise. I prefer the 0.7 side already, but can see the 0.5 side used for buffing of fuss free weekday shaves.
The curved blade can't be felt during the shave it just works as usual.
Oh and I LOVE the packaging, simply and minimalistic but also very COOL and practical IMO anyway.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I did notice that someone on Badger and blade have one, not sure if there are doing a pass around though.
Yeah it is not the greatest website, but if you email Gustavo he is very helpful.