Secret Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
We up for it again this year? If there is a genuine interest, we'll get it going again.
We all need something to brighten 2020!
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Oooo - this sounds interesting - what’s the script?
You get given a forum members name and send them a "Secret" gift for Xmas. Similarly, someone gets your name send you something. No one knows any identifies. It has been capped at £20 gift value for the last few years, but what you actually send is completely up to you.
 

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Sounds like a great idea - I’m off to hunt last years thread. Are there any restrictions on newbies joining in?
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Sounds like a great idea - I’m off to hunt last years thread. Are there any restrictions on newbies joining in?
Not really. You just send something that you would be happy to receive yourself. It is not to be used to get rid of your junk (which has happened in the past!)
 

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Surely nobody would send a load of old tat they had lying about? Looking at last years thread everything looks well thought out and nobody skimped. I’m defo in if that’s ok? Already got a few ideas but need to be careful I don’t just buy stuff and keep it :laugh:
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Surely nobody would send a load of old tat they had lying about? Looking at last years thread everything looks well thought out and nobody skimped. I’m defo in if that’s ok? Already got a few ideas but need to be careful I don’t just buy stuff and keep it :laugh:
You should see some of the poop that has been sent! :happy:
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It's a go, see here:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top