Secret Santa 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
This sounds interesting - how does it work? And is it shaving related or not?
Basically people get given the name of the person they are buying for. There's usually a restriction that it is shaving/ grooming related. The main thing is to not send something you wouldn't be happy to receive yourself to avoid any disappointments. I'm sure this will all be made clear when the official thread gets launched.

Wayne

Forum Sod
This sounds interesting - how does it work? And is it shaving related or not?
As said the monetary value of the gift has historically been £20. This is to send a shaving gift to another member and as too has been said please if you join in don't send anything you wouldn't want to open yourself on Christmas day. Obviously scents and soaps and things like that are personal but you can't do anymore than send something nice off and hope it is appreciated. It's great fun though, I love it.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
As said the monetary value of the gift has historically been £20. This is to send a shaving gift to another member and as too has been said please if you join in don't send anything you wouldn't want to open yourself on Christmas day. Obviously scents and soaps and things like that are personal but you can't do anymore than send something nice off and hope it is appreciated. It's great fun though, I love it.
Spot on. Mind reading isn't expected, but clues as to what is likely to go down well can sometimes be gleaned from posts made by your intended 'victim'. Second hand (unless vintage) or common UK supermarket / chainstore items are usually out

You could request it, but it couldn't be guaranteed...
I seem to remember that too although it WAS 'offered' as a no guarantee option before , yes? No great issue but there ARE some countries I will not normally send to as a rule but hey - for 20 squids , no 'biggie'. Just asking for clarity.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I seem to remember that too although it WAS 'offered' as a no guarantee option before , yes? No great issue but there ARE some countries I will not normally send to as a rule but hey - for 20 squids , no 'biggie'. Just asking for clarity.
I'm sure the organiser will try their best to accommodate everyone :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.