Schick Proline Type B - Works In ?

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I first purchased the The Type B to use in a Supply SE, having used big brother [ Type P ] in AC/Ses. I have since then used it with success in a range of Injector Razors. As it is not quite as long as a Standard Injector I have heard people say it does not work in all Injector Razors.

Has anyone tried the Type B in an Injector and found that it does not fit. I do not try to use one in those Razors designed to take a Twin Blade.

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
I first purchased the The Type B to use in a Supply SE, having used big brother [ Type P ] in AC/Ses. I have since then used it with success in a range of Injector Razors. As it is not quite as long as a Standard Injector I have heard people say it does not work in all Injector Razors.

Has anyone tried the Type B in an Injector and found that it does not fit. I do not try to use one in those Razors designed to take a Twin Blade.
I use a Proline (B-20 packaging) in all my Schick Repeating and injector razors.

Electrif

SE la vie
Over on TOST Jayaruh quoted regarding the Proline Bs

"Those are good blades, but I find that because they are rounded on the ends, sometimes with some razors it is a trick to line up nicely with the blade stops."

Personally, I've had no problems. But I've only got a Schick G1 and Pal adjustable.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I must admit, I haven’t given them a go because of the faff involved in loading them. But, with Chicks seemingly difficult to come by and vintage blades eyewateringly expensive, I may have little choice but to suck it up and give them a go!