Schick Injector blades

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Schick Injector blades for the PAL are no longer available on ebay.co.uk; anyone know of a source?
They still are for sale.
Do a google search.
Schick Injector Blades with Durable Chromium 7 blades per pack.
That should get you to e bay ref,seller Mr- Medical, who sells multiple packs.
Mike B

PS Even works if you enter that description direct into the Bay.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
They still are for sale.
Do a google search.
Schick Injector Blades with Durable Chromium 7 blades per pack.
That should get you to e bay ref,seller Mr- Medical, who sells multiple packs.
Mike B

PS Even works if you enter that description direct into the Bay.
Check out amazon.com (US) - if you buy from Mr. Medical on ebay you'll risk paying VAT and £8 Royal Mail penalty. When buying from Mr. Medical on Amazon, you pay the VAT upfront and no other fees are payable.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Check out amazon.com (US) - if you buy from Mr. Medical on ebay you'll risk paying VAT and £8 Royal Mail penalty. When buying from Mr. Medical on Amazon, you pay the VAT upfront and no other fees are payable.
Hi Andreas ,
Interesting info, I did not rack up Charges with Mr M On E Bay, but suppose that may happen if a larger order. Important thing is to provide a source blades for Steve.
cheers -Mike B

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Last edited:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I am quite surprised that Vintage Injector users are not making more use of Schick Twin blades.Whilst the NOS are hard to get hold of modern ones are being manufactured in Japan. They can be used on later Schicks, except the Hydro Magic models.

I have finally got round to using one in a Schick I1 razor, and it transforms the Razor totally. I obtained a shave that I reckon equalled that of those I have got with The General SE. Too expensive maybe, but how much do you spend on lovely brushes, and high end soaps and smellies. A good blade is essential to a shave, and I can get a good lather with a Plissoft from an inexpensive soap.Treat yourself and buy a pack , and see what good shaves you can get from the likes of a Schick L.

IMG_1171.jpg

Last edited:

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Does anyone hand-strop the injector Schicks prior to first use?
Do these blades get milder after a couple of shaves?

Every single injector SE blade I've tried so far gives me a rough shave, more or less.

Those Personnas from Connaught are giving me the most tough shave, whereas some vintage Schicks I tried lately (on my Supply Co. razor) are a bit better but comparatively still not even close to the post-shave calmness I get from DE + Feather Artist blades or even from cartridges (Wilkinson, BIC, etc.)

Can someone offer opinion, as I am also considering dumping the whole SE injector as a shave option for me (and have plenty of blades and razors aside).

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Does anyone hand-strop the injector Schicks prior to first use?
Do these blades get milder after a couple of shaves?

Every single injector SE blade I've tried so far gives me a rough shave, more or less.

Those Personnas from Connaught are giving me the most tough shave, whereas some vintage Schicks I tried lately (on my Supply Co. razor) are a bit better but comparatively still not even close to the post-shave calmness I get from DE + Feather Artist blades or even from cartridges (Wilkinson, BIC, etc.)

Can someone offer opinion, as I am also considering dumping the whole SE injector as a shave option for me (and have plenty of blades and razors aside).
I honestly find the Supply to provide moderate quality shaves with Schick " Chick ", Personnas not
good for me at all in any injector.
What injector Razors have you tried, the more modern ones are good with a Twin Blade.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I own and have tried the B1, E3, G1, I1 Hydromagic, J1, Lady Eversharp (i.e. K type), L1, M1 and the Japanese Type O (which I have now sold).

However I have not tried all the above on a consistent basis, i.e. for 5, 6 or more consecutive shaves.
Once I shave and the result is quite a bit of irritation, couple of days later I switch back to DE / SE (Feather Artist) / carts.

I have never shaved with the Twin, never had any Twin blades.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I have recently purchased the AC Schick Proline Type B blade, which is 38mm long. I brought it primarily
for use in the Supply Single Edge , and it perks up the performance of that Razor by a mile.

Also I thought it might be of use in Vintage Injectors , though the blades come in a keyless dispenser. This problem is overcome by hand loading them in an empty traditional dispenser. To date I have had a Shave with one in a PAL Injecto-Matic, which was not only smooth but very close in all areas. Will have to try them in other Vintage Injectors to prove their worth, but my initial impression is that they knock the Chicks for Six [cheaper too ,if in UK].

IMG_1348.jpg

p.b

Forum GOD!
I’ve cocked up a bit and bought the keyless Schick Prolines for an injector razor. Does anyone have an empty dispenser that I could buy please?

Cheers Paul

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I’ve cocked up a bit and bought the keyless Schick Prolines for an injector razor. Does anyone have an empty dispenser that I could buy please?

Cheers Paul
Ahhh mate. I wish I had known before I shipped the soap to you on Monday!!!! Not bothered about receiving money for the container, as I’ll be putting it in the bin when I use the last blade. Can we agree that you’ll pop £1 in a charity box to cover postage costs, and I’ll send it to you in about a week?

This is mine to check we are on the same page:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro