Scent of the Day

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
I'm not a big fan of A&F fragrances as they lean to the fruity/sweeter side and they favor towards the younger crowd. But, there are 2 that break the mold imo that are more masculine and for the more mature crowd. One is North East (discontinued) and the other is this one here, Fierce Icon. It's dark, bold, peppery, woody, leather with a very slight citrus touch. The longevity is suspect as is with all Abercrombie fragrances but, one will enjoy the deep masculine vibe that this one pushes even if it's just for a few hours. And quite affordable through discounters.....

m_5cb009aea20dfcf23d753d56.jpg

junipertar

Veteran
I'm not a big fan of A&F fragrances as they lean to the fruity/sweeter side and they favor towards the younger crowd. But, there are 2 that break the mold imo that are more masculine and for the more mature crowd. One is North East (discontinued) and the other is this one here, Fierce Icon. It's dark, bold, peppery, woody, leather with a very slight citrus touch. The longevity is suspect as is with all Abercrombie fragrances but, one will enjoy the deep masculine vibe that this one pushes even if it's just for a few hours. And quite affordable through discounters.....
Pepper, wood, leather? I should give this one a go :cool:

Dr Watson

The Other James
Put on a sample of Pocket Scents "Lisboa" this afternoon, supposed to be a clone of Creed Bois du Portugal. Was at Mums and she reckons it smells of the 1970s :ohmy: ...She should know, she was there :giggle:

It does have a strong Givenchy Gentleman/Guerlain Heritage vibe, just more powdery and soapy.