Razor: Ever Ready 1912
Blade: GEM (1)
Brush: Oumo SHD Manchurian 24mm Fan
Soap: GFT Spanish Leather
Pre: Proraso Red
ASL: L'Oréal Skin Purifier
ASB: Prep Cream

IMG_20191109_143756.jpg

Today was the day I lost my SE virginity. I approached the basin with the same trepidation I had the first time I ever reached for my 34C. The Oumo brush was great and made a fantastic smelling lather of the Spanish Leather. It was time!

A bit like any first encounter, I was a bit shit, there was a bit (a fair bit!) of blood and I wasn't expecting to make the sounds I made when I put the aftershave on. That said I won't give up as there was something strangely enjoyable about it. Probably the trickiest bit was adjusting to the shallower angle compared to a DE.

AlfredoT

Forum GOD!
2019-11-09, Saturday

As I said yesterday, I had to try my G 1000 (Slim Twist or whatever it's named): a great experience as the weight is in the head and, being lazy, I like to let the razor work.
Can't see a good reason for doing myself all the effort!
Changed the blade after first pass as it seemed to be exhausted (I must be contagious...), but there was nothing left. But all right, if you get what I mean.

What you see in the shot is a November landscape and that is absolutely wrong: November should be a dark and misty month!

Sapone PS: Valobra Glicerolanolina
Sapone: Jabonman, Eufros Zanzibar
Pennello: Lab. Villefranche, Salma Hayeck Radica di noce/ST, 24
Rasoio: Gillette, G 1000 (or whatever it's called...)
Lametta: Feather (corked)
AS 1: MilMil, Figaro Gel
AS 2: Balsamo dell’Abbazia di Casamari
EdT: Czech & Speake, Frankincense & Myrrh
ST: A.Vivaldi, Le quattro Stagioni, Alexandra Conunova

celestino

Forum GOD!
Prep: Cella Gel pre barba
Bowl: Fine
Brush: BSB-1 TI HMW
Soap: Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere
Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
Blade: Kai
AS: Acqua di Parma Colonia intensa
AS Balm: Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere

Best Regards
Marco
Lovely colours. :thumbsup:

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Saturday AM 2019-11-09

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Ivory Finest (24/53)
Crabtree & Evelyn For Men shaving soap (vintage)
Wolfman WR2-SB 1.15/WRH2
Gillette Platinum 'Swede' (5)
Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo aftershave

Another excellent shave. The soap is gradually losing its love-it-or-leave-it scent but still makes great lather. The WR2 is just as efficient and perhaps a bit smoother than my WR1 razors. And the aftershave is quite good, although it seems not much different than the original AdG.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
IMG_20191109_122918.jpg

My first ever shave with an A&E soap. Very easy to lather, seems to like water in two stages, very good slickness and protection, plus fantastic post shave. There was however a catch; just a little bit of tingling and redness from the Tertius scent, so I'll move this one on and try another scent in due course.

As an aside the Homestyle .90 SB continues to work a treat. Great early afternoon shave which yielded a great BBS from 2 passes plus touch-ups.

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Sunday SOTD

DSC09635.JPG

Razor: Dubl Duck Goldedge 5/8 Full Hollow
Brush: Semogue SOC Cherry Tuxedo 2-Band
Bowl: The Distinctive Goat Style 10 5½” Walnut
Pre-Shave Scrub: Ginger Garden Enigma
Pre-Shave Balm: PAA Cube 2
Shave Soap: APR Coolabah LE
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: APR Coolabah LE