SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date:- 06 December 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Fougere Gothiquen
Razor/Blade:- Game Changer 84P / Gillette Silver Blue #1
Post/After-shave: T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

Jgreenepa

Forum GOD!
08FF7503-700E-4FAF-8979-0B1D448C8037.jpeg

It’s day 6 of Decadent December, and time to break out one of my favorite Vintage Gillettes, my 1905 Silver Plated Old Type. Looks pretty good for a 114 yr old lady! And boy does she deliver the goods! BBS on both dome and face. Great shave all around! My favorite Cream, mentholated Kapo spiced with 5 additional drops of M-Bomb whipped up to a thick, slick protective lather by my favorite brush came close to putting it in the Cryogen class of cold, but not to that tearing head-shaking level of my wonderful Cryogen. Anyway, the result left me feeling cool and refreshed! Great shave!

SOTD 12/06/19

RAZOR: 1905 Gillette Old Type
BLADE: Suneko
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a face and dome scrub with PAA’s Charcoal-Menthol Cube Preshave Soap
BRUSH: Omega Pro48
CREAM: Kapo Fresh
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash of face and noggin w/ the brush squeezings followed by Thayers Lavender WH and finished with Fine Snake Bite AS Splash

Boojum1

Cosmic Cowboy
Thursday
December 5, 2019

RR Game Changer OC .84 JAWS
Wizmet Super Iridium
BB Omega Essential Boar
iColoniali Mango
Fine Lavender

[IMG]

Friday
December 6, 2019

Blackland Blackbird
Super Iridium
Shavemac AGT LE Silvertip D01 Two Band
Asylum Saponificio Varesino Colonia
Fine Italian Citrus
ADP Colonia Essenza

[IMG]

Paul L

Forum GOD!
Fat Friday SOTD

Soap - Mitchells Wool Fat
Brush - RazoRock 400 Plissoft Noir
Razor - Timeless 0.68 SS Scalloped
Blade - Vintage Schick Platinum (4)
Post - Quorum Aftershave

A nice way to end the working week
The Timeless/Schick pairing may be my favourite razor/blade combo.
The blade is still going strong after four shaves, without showing any drop in sharpness or smoothness.

Jrzy_Hillbilly

Über Member
Friday DECember 6

My Rocnel Elite is an excellent razor that hasn't received much use lately. Definitely a DECadent shave.

Bowl/Scuttle - GP12
Soap - Le Pere Lucien
Brush - M&F 30mm
Blade - Gillette Platinum (10)
Razor - Rocnel Elite A 2019
Post Shave - OSMA Pierre alum, Epsilon Blue A/S

Shave rating 5 of 5

4 days since last shave - been pretty busy. My Rocnel deserves to be used more. Very easy to find the right shave angle and even with an old blade, easily and smoothly sheared my whiskers. Did 2 passes, WTG and XTG and finished BBS. The LPL lathered quickly and easily and was slick. The M&F worked the lather into and around my whiskers. The alum was silent, nice. Finished up with the Blue Mediterranean A/S - I like this scent.

Happy DECember and great shaves everyone.
IMG_1123.jpeg