Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Chamomile & Lemon
Shave Soap: Grooming Dept Mallard
Aftershave: Black Ship Grooming Captain Joe

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD : 3rd April 2021.

73.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Semogue 1438.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap.
Blade : Gillette Winner Stainless. (D1)
Razor : Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel)./Aloe vera Gel./Pashana ASL.

Greetings,

(Indian Subcontinent DE Blade month.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend...After a month of using Egyptian made blades, this month i shall carry on using various Indian subcontinent made blades....Starting off with a maiden shave using the Gillette Winner Stainless...The verdict?...pairing it together with my Parker 55SL Semi-Slant razor made a smooth efficient combo eliminating my stubble with effortless ease. ...As it's my first shave with the Winner Stainless i have no complaints to report...Regardless to the blades manufacturing location in the Indian subcontinent, the Winner stainless is a smooth efficient blade... To compare them with the Winner Platinum i find the 'Stainless more assertive & smoother...However, this could also be down to my razor choice...

A enjoyable 3 pass +pick ups close comfortable maiden shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Pashana ASL.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the long Easter weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Last edited:

VisceralWatch

Forum GOD!

SOTD : 3rd April 2021.

View attachment 89030

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Semogue 1438.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap.
Blade : Gillette Winner Stainless. (D1)
Razor : Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel)./Aloe vera Gel./Pashana ASL.

Greetings,

(Indian Subcontinent DE Blade month.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend...After a month of using Egyptian made blades, this month i shall carry on using various Indian subcontinent made blades....Starting off with a maiden shave using the Gillette Winner Stainless...The verdict?...pairing it together with my Parker 55SL Semi-Slant razor made a smooth efficient combo eliminating my stubble with effortless ease. ...As it's my first shave with Winner Stainless i have no complaints to report...Regardless to the blades manufacturing location in the Indian subcontinent, the Winner stainless is a smooth efficient blade... To compare them with the Winner Platinum i find the 'Stainless more assertive & smoother...However, this could also be down to my razor choice...

A enjoyable 3 pass +pick ups close comfortable maiden shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Pashana ASL.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the long Easter weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎
I'm a big fan of those Winner blades. Have you tried the platinum ones in the black and gold packaging?

VisceralWatch

Forum GOD!
Yes i've tried the the Winner Platinum (black and gold packaging) another superb Indian made blade...Indian Subcontinent blades don't get the recognition they rightly deserve, probably through fear and ignorance and the inexpensive cost..
Agreed. From what I have heard from my Indian friends they are even cheaper if you have them delivered within India. Something like 5 quid posted for 100 blades!!

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!
Agreed. From what I have heard from my Indian friends they are even cheaper if you have them delivered within India. Something like 5 quid posted for 100 blades!!
That's true, I've bought directly from indian a few times and have never had any problems....Another Great blade from India is The Gillette Wilkinson sword (Saloon Pack) well worth trying out if you haven't already.

VisceralWatch

Forum GOD!
That's true, I've bought directly from indian a few times and have never had any problems....Another Great blade from India is The Gillette Wilkinson sword (Saloon Pack) well worth trying out if you haven't already.
I sure have! I believe I ordered 120 of those directly from India to me here in the US for $8 all in :happy:

I like using those blades to "tame" more aggressive razors for some reason- not that they're dull blades by any means.