Saturday 20th July 2019 - Friday -26th July 2019

Nico

Forum GOD!
Pre: Hot towel, Pre shave oil (Nico's home brew)
Razor: Wolfman WR1,SB Standard Gap, WR2 Handle
Blade: Feather
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captains Blend

IMG_4676.jpg

Fidelis

Forum GOD!
Friday morning shave:

Pre.: Hot water rinse, organic coconut oil, Proraso green pre-shave cream
Brush: Doug Korn D7 strawberry amber swirl with a 26mm Plissoft knot
Soap: Meissner Tremonia - Moroccan Rhassoul
Razor: ShaveCraft #104 Tech on a Stork Classic aluminum handle
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (2nd use)
Post.: Hot water rinse, alum, cold water rinse, Vifrex, Myrsol "Emulsion", Confiança "Cravo" EdC, Caron "Le 3ème Homme de Caron" EdT

Great shave again with the SC Tech plus Polsilver SI. A good pair for me, works as good as the Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge in the Tech, maybe even a little bit more smooth.
Difference is for me, that the Polsilver keeps its sharpness better over 5 shaves in a row.
But both work fine in the Tech, so, no reason to complain.
The MT "Moroccan Rhassoul" is scentwise similar to the "Natural Bay Rum", some differences, less clove scent on the "Moroccan Rhassoul", which has a more earthy, dark scent, same time more mild, where the "Natural Bay Rum" is more "citrussy".
I enjoyed its scent nonetheless.
Great shave, bbs result, no blood, no nicks, no cuts, just little burn by the alum - nice! :happy:

Wishing all a low-stress and comfortable Friday! :okay:

AlfredoT

Forum GOD!
2019-07-26, Friday

Needed something gentle, hence a fat soap, a soft razor and a massage with the Finest.

A pleasant and quick shave, but without the charm of a DE, the allurement of my early years, when I watched my father shaving...

Sapone PS: Valobra Glicerolanolina
Sapone: I Saponi di Drughet, Black Market
Ciotola: La Mariolina
Pennello: Lab. Villefranche, The Fridge, Tigrano/Finest 24
Rasoio: , In acciaio, marcato Aramis
Lametta: Gillette, Track II
AS 1: MilMil, Figaro Gel
AS 2: I Monasteri, Balsamo AS
EdT: Farmacia Vaticana, Acqua di Colonia
ST: Chet Baker

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Decided I would get a light box and participate more in SOTD. But, could of done with ordering a bigger box !!! Anyway.

1C58BDDA-78C9-4858-B8B3-2FBC30A0C9C5.jpeg

B&M Patches Strawberry
Yaqi Brush
Razorock Hulk
Feather Pro Guard
No7 Balm
Acqua Di Parma Blu Med

I’ll continue to experiment with the light box and perhaps look for a bigger one.

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
26/7/19

Soap - Proraso Green
Brush - Yaqi Rainbow
Razor - Ball End Tech
Blade - New Astra SP (3)
Post - Witch Hazel
AS - Benjamins Bay Rum Mentholated

Exactly the same shave as yesterday but with a newer etched Astra SP. No doubt about it, the newer one is a superior blade, smoother and a touch sharper. The newer ASP in the shave had less resistance, very noticable all through the shave but in particular for the 3rd pass and clean ups, around the jaw. Aside from the newer ASP being smoother, I seemed to obtain a closer shave. I'd say the older ASP was a very good blade, but I'd put the newer one as being exceptional.

Kevy

Forum GOD!
IMG_20190726_104910_807.jpg

SOTD
Pre: Hot Shower
Soap: Dead Sea Shave Maelstrom
Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Kai (2)
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Synthetic
A/S: Taconic Shave Toning Mist
Balm: Taconic Shave Unscented

A new soap from a UK artisan. Lathered straight from the tin and loaded the brush. The good thing about this soap is that it can take a lot of water to get to the consistency I like. Nice spearmint, lavender scent although I didn't get any menthol which is supposed to be in it. Good slickness, cushion and glide. The post shave feel from the dead sea mud contained in it was excellent, leaving my face feeling silky smooth. Enjoy your weekend.​

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
Friday morning - sorry, no picture:

Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Wilkinson day 5
Lider Classic SC
Fino ASB
Groom AS Splash

Just a quick two pass shave which turned out to be BBS, surprisingly enough. The Wilkinson blade suddenly became quite a bit duller and I noticed it when I was on the second pass. The Lider Classic cream is from Poland and it has a very nice lemony type of scent, it’s a very good latherer, and it’s got a comfortable postshave feeling. The Fino balm felt so soothing as well as moisturizing and the Groom aftershave is alcohol based but it has no sting, and it smells very nice.

Enjoy your weekend!