MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 19th Oct.

Jayaruh No67
Lea Classic Soap
The TNNSER 3D
Gem S/S [ 3 ]
Lea Classic A/S Lotion

If a Razor is any good you should be able to have trouble free consecutive Shaves with it. I am now on my 3rd consecutive Shave with The TNNSER and by ensuring that I maintain the lightest touch, I have avoided the soreness I got after my first outing. Lots of blade feel during initial clearance passes then all smoothes out. Contrary to my expectations the Razor is really good to use when shaving the upper lip/ chin area and todays overall Shave quality is exceptional. In the SE Razor league [ mine] up there with Streamline, 1914/24 and MMOC.

So Today, A Great Shave + Win over Australia in Rugby World Cup = Not a bad start to my Birthday.

IMG_0192.jpg

Last edited:

Electrif

SE la vie
Sat 19th Oct.

Jayaruh No67
Lea Classic Soap
The TNNSER 3D
Gem S/S [ 3 ]
Lea Classic A/S Lotion

If a Razor is any good you should be able to have trouble free consecutive Shaves with it. I am now on my 3rd consecutive Shave with The TNNSER
and by ensuring that I maintain the lightest touch, I have avoided the soreness I got after my first outing. Lots of blade feel during initial clearance passes then all smoothes out. Contrary to my expectations the Razor is really good to use when shaving the upper lip/ chin area and todays overall
Shave quality is exceptional. In the SE Razor league [ mine] up there with Streamline, 1914/24 and MMOC.

So Today, A Great Shave + Win over Australia in Rugby World Cup = Not a bad start to my Birthday.

View attachment 56508
A very happy birthday to you Mike. Have a great day.