Saturday 15th February - Friday 21st February 2020

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: North Shore Razors Gillette Slim (I2)
Blade: Super Iridium (D6)
Brush: Semogue 2018 TSN LE brush
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery Shave Bowl
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Mandarin and Cardamom
Shave Soap: I Coloniali
Balm: Organic Shea Butter
Aftershave: Pitralon (Classic)

Pattorashu

Senior Moment
I forget that it's Saturday elsewhere lol.

Tonight's shave:

Shower

Cremo sandalwood.

Lineup the inside of goatee with Parker SRX, Big Ben blade, rest of shave with UK tech, SuperMax Blue Diamond (6), Parker synthetic, Hanae Mori aftershave (gotta smell good for Valentines day you know :wink: )

2 Passes, Cremo is not my favorite, I have just never tried it with a brush instead of straight on the face followed by a cartridge (which is actually a very decent shave), or once on the road, straight to the face then DE.

Wouldn't recommend Cremo with a DE, with or without brush. I found it actually unpleasant without a brush, and acceptable with.

Vacumatic

Testy
Pre-shave:- Argan Oil soap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Taylors Almond Cream
Br
ush:- Synthetic
Soap/Cream:- Taylors
Razor/Blade:- Wilkinson Classic and Wilkinson 7 o’clock (2) First pass, then put the blade in a Wilkinson TTO
Post/After-shave: Cocoa Butter and night cream mix
Fragrance:- Lacoste

2nd and very simple shave with Wilkinson Classic and 7 o’clock. Not a fan of the Gillette 7 o’clock permasharp, I find it just plain rough but useable in the Wilkinson Classic, as I have this blade as a pack of 10 I am going to persevere with them, but this blade is getting thrown today.
Taylors Almond Shaving Cream is perfect,

15.02.jpg

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date:- 15 February 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Bay Rum
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C-R3 / Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (spoiler) #14
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10)
Fragrance:- Hugo Boss (Original)