Saturday 13 February - Friday 19 Feburary 2021

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Cella Red Tub
Razor/Blade:- Gillette New Short Comb 1930 / Gillette Stainless (red & white pack) #5
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Rocnel SE50
Blade: Schick Proline (D12)
Brush: Spalted Maple w 24mm Super Silvertip
Bowl: Supply Provision Marble 4.5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Rainforest
Shave Soap: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Tallow + Steel Sàsq’ets

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD : 13th February 2021.

45.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Lemon ~ Flower Transparent Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Omega S10065.
Face Lather.
Lather : Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap.
Blade : Wilkinson Sword Classic. (1)
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Classic.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB./Mario Falcone EDT.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend...Last week i used the Wilkinson Sword Premium (TTO) razor with all my shaves...This week i will be using the WS Classic...The WS classic is a mild razor which is a good every day/newbie shaver. The two piece design of the razor makes it easy to load the blade, covering the full blade with no exposure of the blade edges...The Blade gap is considerably smaller than the newer WS premium TTO...The razor/blade combo perform well together giving a comfortable shave if you rinse the razor more regularly to clear the blade gap due to it's small blade gap.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable acceptable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with some generous squirts of Mario Falcone EDT to the pulse points.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Last edited: