Saturday 12 October - Friday 18 October 2019

AlfredoT

Forum GOD!
2019-10-12, Saturday

This morning I was not in the mood for carrying out tests: just grabbed the Valobra soap which, for me, is a guarantee. The rest of the gear has passed any test since long.

Each time I see that soap in its own jar I see it is beautiful and particular.
But I bought the refill puck only and not because the deep-drawn aluminum jar is far too expensive for what it is, but because, at that time, I preferred to invest that money in a Super Aquarama almost new.

Sapone PS: Valobra Glicerolanolina
Sapone: Czech & Speake, Oxford and Cambridge
Pennello: Zenith, Silvertip, 26 mm
Rasoio: Gillette, Tech, Cromato, UK
Lametta: Personna, Lab Blue
AS: MilMil, Figaro Gel
EdT: Czech & Speake, Oxford and Cambridge
ST: Chet Baker

Martini

Forum GOD!
An amazing shave. @halvor thank you for putting me into the GD Pre-Shave. Not sure the unscented was a wide choice as it smells animally / fatty to me, but the Coolant was pleasant and the resultant shave was wonderful.
I use GD Lavender Pre-Shave every time. No "animally / fatty" smell, just light lavender, very nice. Unscented is great for GD Rejuvenating Serum (post shave). No scent at all, just a great post shave feel (2-3 drops) combined with your choice of AS splash or balm.

p.b

Forum GOD!
I use GD Lavender Pre-Shave every time. No "animally / fatty" smell, just light lavender, very nice. Unscented is great for GD Rejuvenating Serum (post shave). No scent at all, just a great post shave feel (2-3 drops) combined with your choice of AS splash or balm.
Yes, the sample from Halvor was scented (no idea what - my nose isn't that discerning) and doesn't have the animal smell - next time I'll get a scented one. Thanks for the tip on the unscented post shave - I'll include it in my next order. Allegedly Mohammad has cheap European shipping coming to his website soon.

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date:- 12 October 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo Synth. 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Ariana & Evans ~ Tertius
Razor/Blade:- RazoRock Game Changer .68P / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #2
Post/After-shave: T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Tommy Hilfiger for Men