Saturday 10 April - Friday 16 April 2021

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD : 10th April 2021.

77.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Chinese Unbranded Silvertip Fibre.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : Kiss My Face ~ Peaceful Patchouli Shave Cream.
Blade : Indian Gillette 7'0clock Super Platinum. (D1)
Razor : Yintal 9036-I TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. + 3 Menthol Crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./L'0REAL ~ Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

(Chinese Clone razor week.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend....Carrying on with my month of Indian made DE blades using the Gillette 7'0clock Super Platinum, which paired together with the Yintal super speed clone superbly making a mild smooth efficient duo.

It's been a while since i last used the KMF shave cream and forgot how you only need a small amount to get a adequate slick protective lather without adding more to the mix...Don't be put off with it's feminine packaging it's a great shaving cream which i should and will use more regularly with my shave set ups.

A enjoyable 3 pass +pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a small dollop of L'0REAL ~ Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Orbit
Razor/Blade:- RazoRock SS Lupo 72 / Gillette Gillette Nacet #1
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- L'Occitane Baux

Thank you, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh for your greatest support and service to our Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and to the whole Commonwealth around the world, my full condolences, and respect to the Royal family.

So mote it be.