Completed riverrun's lending library: Merkur Digress HD B

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Due to ... logistical reasons, razors from my lending library are currently not available.

As part of my ↪'lending library' I'm offering a Merkur Digress HD B

The ↪Merkur Digress HD B is a modified ↪Merkur Progress 500 adjustable razor. It has been retrofitted by ↪The Gentlemans Groom Room with a custom made brass dial and calibrated for improved adjustment and dial accuracy. When putting a blade in the razor, please make sure that the triangle on the base plate is on the same side as the notch on the top plate. Like this: (I wish they were red in real life)

As this is one of my most treasured razors I might restrict it to members who have been around for a little while (either here or on other forums). Having said this - just ask.
Normal pass around rules apply: The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it, you buy it. Make sure it is thoroughly clean and shave ready when you pass it on or return it to me. Use at least ‘signed for’ delivery. Enjoy the shave and let us know what you think.
Postage: TBC - probably £3.95
If you're interested, post in this thread or send a PM to @sɐǝɹpu∀.

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Nice... A progress is a great shaver and if you've not tried one, snap up a place on this pass around. I'm tempted myself!