Refurbished ipads v cheap tablets

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
The OS's are different but they’re both pretty easy to use. If anything IOS is easier to pick up but neither is hard.

I used Android from back in the Nexus One days, swapped to IOS a couple of years back when I bought a Mac. Between the two I prefer IOS but they both have their ups and downs.
Too right, everything is different, it’s just finding the one that works for you. I am a bit of an Apple fan, Mac Air, IPad, Apple Watch, IPhone XR, Magic Mouse, Beats (comes under Apple now) Ear and On Ear. I do have trouble working between home and. work (windows). They gave me a very cheap end Chromebook, can’t stand the thing, but I should add the whole system at work is pretty bad.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
In my experience, iPads go obsolete before breaking. With iPad IOS versions becoming more MacBook like, I would only buy the current or last year's model.
My current and previous iPads were "open box" - current model customer return.

Stopping support means no more IOS updates. The iPad will still work and function like before. However, updates often include security fixes.

I have used Google tablets and somewhat impressed. I have not used the Amazon tablets