Razorock Razors

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Bit of an appreciation thread. I've only ever used The Game changer, bit in a world of expensive razors out there, these guys keep the cost down.

So what's your favourite Razorock? Doesn't have to be DE, but I'd be interested to know.

I'd like to get a stainless Lupo....

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
Black aluminium slant, with stainless steel inkwell stand, 2015 model (perhaps Stealth V4?);price then from Canada to UK was £81 excluding UK VAT and RM £8. Hawks V1 and V2 (black and silver respectively).

Will-J

Forum GOD!
I have the Alu Hawk v2, which for the money is a great bit of kit. Mighty tempted to pick up the new SS version when they get back into regular stock or if one of their UK resellers gets any with the right handle.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I've had the GC .68, which was too mild. I've also had the Hawk v1 in chrome, which shaved well, but the chrome started lifted and IB were not interested. Kinda put me off. But I am very interested in the stainless Hawk OC.
And I think I am tempted by the Gamchanger Jaws or .84 OC...
And the Lupo looks cool...

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Love my GC84, Hawk V2 and Ali Lupo. Must get round to using the Hawk V3 at some point.

General consensus seems to be that the Ali Lupo is a better razor than the SS version. Not tried it to confirm though.

D

Deleted member 1881

I don't have any RR razors, but I think I like the Lupo Alum.

But if the aggression comparing to Rockwell is at plate #3 let's say, then this razor is not for me. I would like something close to 4-5, like the Fine Marvel.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Oh ok, I thought it was in UK but sold out. When I was interested first of all last month @morr offered me one but I didn't go for it at the time.