Razorock Lupo razor

TobyC

Patriot
Look at the width of the cutting edge compared with the width of the head! Your face will see a wide swath of shave soap removal with a narrow unhaired section down the middle.

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
Look at the width of the cutting edge compared with the width of the head! Your face will see a wide swath of shave soap removal with a narrow unhaired section down the middle.
It is peculiar. Almost like Joe was really digging deep to distinguish it from the Wolfman. But hey at the expected price point I'll go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

maxTesti

Forum GOD!
Does anyone know where the Lupo fits between the Mamba, Mamba 70, GC .68/.84 in terms of mildness, smoothness or aggressiveness?

maxTesti

Forum GOD!
There’s a big thread over on DFS but i’ve never read it
I've read it but didn't quite answer the question I have. One user said the Lupo is 100x times better than the Mamba 70, which a couple of others agree with, but I don't know what they mean by better - more aggressive, smoother, etc...

I new to DE shaving and I'm looking for a mild, smooth shaver. The Mamba 70 is more aggressive than the Mamba, so if the Lupo is more aggressive the Mamba 70 then it maybe not for me. I don't want to end up with a too aggressive razor.

Retroman_1979

Mamba 70 is quite mild. Either that or the gc .68 could be a single razor for life for me, but that’s no fun!

I find the lupo a fairly mild shave and nice but the weight is something im not used to. Ive always used and liked solid machined razors