Razorock Gamechanger

carbold

Carlo
I actually randomly got up, put one in the basket, almost checked out, then I saw the $20 shipping cost, almost half of the cost of the razor, then I went back to sleep without hitting the buy button. Will wait for shave lounge to stock it. Besides, they didn’t have my favourite “hedgehog “ handle....

slapo

It's... alive!
Considering that the SS Mamba looked like it would be hard to come by and yet now it's sold in the UK just fine, it might be worth a wait to see if it doesn't crop up around here, too.

beardyweirdy

Forum GOD!
I'm sure it will, we just have to be patient. :)
Thanks to the Mamba I don't have the immediate need to go for the GC... I'm looking forward to read the reviews though.
Also, there are the other DE razors Razorock is currently developing. A scalloped SB or OC would be interesting. And, what about that Edwin Jagger stainless steel DE...?

kypros

Forum GOD!
I agree the price is very attractive for a head like this, but we all have razors gallore so for me to get another one it has to prove itself in the forums beyond any reasonable doubt. We also have to see the more aggressive version of it in order not to end up getting the one that's not suited. I do have the 17-4 and the REX, (among many many others), currently my faves and as such, every new head has to measure up to them, otherise for me, it's not worth spending the money on it.