Pass Around Razorine

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Hey everyone,

I reached out to @Gianni75 after some conversation in this thread and he has kindly offered to share his creation the “Razorine” with the ATG community in the form of a pass around.

In the box will be a chrome Razorine and a brass Razorine which are the two finishes this razor comes in.

At the moment @Gianni75 is currently running a new production so it will be around 10 days before he can get the razors shipped to me, therefore this thread is just to get the list of interested people going in anticipation of me receiving the razors.

I will update this post with the list once I’ve received the razors.

By taking part in the pass around you agree to these terms:

If you are new to pass arounds, please read ↪this article on how pass arounds work first.
This pass around is available to members of ATG and limited to the UK for now.
The pass around is restricted to members who have been around for a while. Don’t apply with your first post.
Because of the value of the razors I recommend sending it by ‘Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm’ or equivalent.
The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it. If a courier loses it, they’ll pay for it. If a courier loses it and you have used a postage method that does not have sufficient insurance to cover the cost of purchasing the razors, you pay for it.
Don’t hog the razor. A week should be enough time to form an opinion.
Let us know what you think about the razor. Post your thoughts on this thread.
Make sure the razor is shave ready for the next person, i.e. cleaned and disinfected using for example ↪Barbicide.

The razor can currently be purchased:

In Italy
https://thevintageclub.it/it/home/6...e-made-in-italy-razorine-rasoio-shavette.html

In USA
https://shavenation.com/products/razorine-double-edge-shavette-razor-polished-brass-or-chrome

@Gianni75 is looking into setting up selling these on Amazon also.

1. @Looney12345
2. @p.b
3. @sɐǝɹpu∀
4. @Wayne
5. @slapo
6. @ajc347
7. @Hectorsgaf

Last edited:

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I will watch this with interest....although I will not join in. I will be ordering my own in a couple of weeks. Very nearly pulled the trigger today and then remembered that I have a marriage blessing to sort out first!

ajc347

Forum GOD!
Thank you for organising this. I’ve been intrigued by this razor since I first saw it. [emoji846]

1. Looney12345
2. p.b
3. sɐǝɹpu∀
4. Wayne
5. slapo
6. ajc347

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Any sign of this arriving?. Mine was delivered yesterday and I am interested in hearing opinions from other users!