Razor names

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Does anyone have any 'pet' names or nicknames for their razor(s)? For example the PILS is often referred to as Thor's Hammer. And no this wasn't an excuse to start a thread so I could mention the PILS :)
 

R181

Grumpy old man
I have only one, a Puma 18 8/8 blade that I refer to as the Spatula. It feels like I'm shaving with a spatula when you get to that size razor.

Bob
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I haven't named any of my razors but now that you mention it, I'm thinking of naming my Gillette New Deluxe sitting on an Ikon 85mm Bulldog matte finish handle "Hank". Hank is a name that is thrown around in our house on occasion in a humorous fashion. I can't tell you why we find it so humorous but we do. I'm thinking about it. Not sure I'll christen the razor with a name. Hmmmmmmm.............
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
So we currently have Frank and Hank?? I was thinking more on the lines of Big Bertha for a nice 8/8 wedge or 'screamer' for an R41 modded to OC :)
 
Top