Raw Shaving RS-10 / RS-18

Nico

Forum GOD!
I purchased the RAW RS-10 and I am very happy with it. I would have liked to procure a Wolfman SS WR2 or Charcoal Goods razor however these are not readily available.

rawfox1

Forum GOD!
I purchased the RAW RS-10 and I am very happy with it. I would have liked to procure a Wolfman SS WR2 or Charcoal Goods razor however these are not readily available.
For me the SS WR2 1.25 is my favorite and then the Paradigm SE followed by Charcoal Goods and RS10 would be equal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I swerved the Raw. I bought a WR1 and that is far too expensive for what it is. I was never going to want to pay that much again for a razor.

wintoid

Out of control
I bought a WR1 and that is far too expensive for what it is.
If we're honest, they're all far too expensive for what they are.

I've got a friend who I introduced to DE razors after years of carts. He suffered from ingrowing hairs etc etc, but DE cured him of all that. He managed to avoid falling down the rabbit-hole, and survives with a £10 Tech in one bathroom and a £15 NEW 7 o'clock in the other bathroom. Blades last him months.

In a way, that's the way to do it.

Petronius

Forum GOD!
For me it is sad news. Hope Avi has better business. RS-10 worth every penny for me and now I assume prices on secondary market will be even higher.

Wayne

Forum Sod
If we're honest, they're all far too expensive for what they are.

I've got a friend who I introduced to DE razors after years of carts. He suffered from ingrowing hairs etc etc, but DE cured him of all that. He managed to avoid falling down the rabbit-hole, and survives with a £10 Tech in one bathroom and a £15 NEW 7 o'clock in the other bathroom. Blades last him months.

In a way, that's the way to do it.
Yes, you are right.

Petronius

Forum GOD!
Two more things yet.
RS-18 owners will not able to get rubber strips …
Recently Avi offered RS-10 in Ti. Only 11 buyers send him deposit. Price was USD550,- for razor with two baseplates. Wolfman Ti razor cost CAD600, it is USD450,- but with one baseplate. So I think we can say these razors are similar priced and both are similar top level. Can´t understand why are Wolfman razors sold out within minutes and in Ti RS-10 was really interested only 11 people ...