Raw Shaving RS-10 / RS-18

rawfox1

Forum GOD!
Yes there is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Here is there return policy copied from their website:

Our premium safety razors have been designed to provide comfort and enjoyment. In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with your safety razor purchase, you can return the item(s) to us for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 14 days from date of purchase.**
We cannot accept returns on shaving brushes, razor stands, or shaving brush knot replacements.
All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by Customer Service and must be accompanied by a return authorization.
Items are to be returned at the customer’s expense. (Orders cannot be returned C.O.D.) We regret that the original shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Before returning any item, please contact us to confirm the return delivery address.
Refunds can be requested by the original purchaser only and will be made within 14 days of Raw Shaving receiving the returned item(s). Your refund will be in the form of payment used for the purchase.

**Item(s) must be returned in perfect condition and in the original, undamaged packaging with all accessories. We require items be returned via a recognized carrier (FedEx, UPS, TNT, DHL), insured, and with signature requested. We cannot refund a returned item(s) that has not been received.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OJ82

Forum GOD!
20180814_183017.jpg

RS-10
Nacet
Simpson Chubby3 M.
SV Opuntia

First shave with the RS-10 mid aggressive plate.
This is a smooth and efficient razor, ( I know it's hard to imagine to some forum members that it's smooth when company name is Raw Shaving:scratchhead:) yes it is true, it is very smooth:okay:
It have very little blade feel, but still very smooth and efficient.
Is it better than my BBS-1, Wolfman, Blackbird? It is not, but it is definitely in the same league. The efficiency is some where around BBS-1 - Blackbird. It's way smoother than the BB and a bit smoother than the wolfie with less blade feel.
I still need more shaves with it, but for me it's a keeper:D

p.b

Forum GOD!
I think it looks better (less clunky) in 3D than it does in photos but I’m still not sure about the “wings” at the ends of the head.

Petronius

Forum GOD!
Handle is completely different, base plates are completely different and top cap is partly similar but on images more than in real. Shaving wise Raw gives me completely different feelings in comparison with Blackbird.

OJ82

Forum GOD!
This is actually a incredible razor, I like it so much that I'm ordering the stand too:happy:
There is very little similarities with the Blackbird design wise, and even more shave wise....

JAGS009

Forum GOD!
Handle is completely different, base plates are completely different and top cap is partly similar but on images more than in real. Shaving wise Raw gives me completely different feelings in comparison with Blackbird.
Petr, would you recommend this razor. I might pull the trigger if I see some more endorsements on the forum...[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPH

Forum GOD!
I think it looks nice, but I won't be buying at this price (or ANY razor at this price).

I like the the top cap. Why is it dipped in the middle/raised at the edges? Is it comfortable to use like this? I can't see how this would help??? Scalloped yes, but just raised at edges I don't get.... But I think it looks good.

I'm glad that people who bought them seem to like them! :)