Raw Shaving RS-10 / RS-18

halvor

a most elusive fish
Not much chatter about this one in here yet. Another ‘smoothest razor ever’ according to what little I have read on forums from across the pond. Available at the meagre sum of $325, but that is more or less competitive in the premium segment. It’s a looker, plus clever advertising. Somehow a mix between a Blackbird and a Dart.

810766AE-674A-413A-A139-3630609BA2D6.jpeg

Photo from https://www.rawshaving.com/product/clear-cut-tm-safety-razor/

Watch’a’ll think?

Btw, this is the RS-10. The RS-18, which comes with replaceable lubricating strips a la Gillette multi blade carts, will be available at a later time.

Last edited:

OJ82

Forum GOD!
I didn't see those quotes on their web site, maby I've made a mistake?:confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

OJ82

Forum GOD!
Maybe the company didn't nailed it on the advertising, but it doesn't mean the product isn't good.

Last edited:

OJ82

Forum GOD!
To be honest I think it may be shut down quite abruptly if it looks like the Blackbird but can't perform as well. IMO the performance of the Blackbird is off the charts, incredible. So a very tough near impossible task. In simple terms I'm out :)
I Love my blackbird, but what if RS-10 performs better?:giggle:

OJ82

Forum GOD!
It looks awful - subjectively-speaking, I know - and the marketing spiel on the website is truly vomit-inducing. “Raw power in every man’s hand”? “Better shaving for the sophisticated mind”? Unless it’s meant to be a parody, that’s horrendous!
To be honest I didn't by this razor, because I wanted to feel raw power in my hand:laugh::laugh: I think it looks good, and if it shaves good I'll keep it:happy: