Proraso lathering

Burazengija

Forum GOD!
Hi everyone! Can you give me some tips on how to get less airy lathers with my Proraso Green when bowl lathering? I get very little air bubbles when face lathering, but that irritates my face, so I tend to stay out of that. I use a synthetic brush and a bowl with 8 lines in it going form bottom up, vertically. If you can give me some tips I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance to everyone!
 

ewkist

Forum GOD!
I think just a little more time whipping it up is all you need. The little bubbles appear first, then get smaller the longer you swirl it in the bowl. Add a little bit of water at a time as you go to keep the lather well hydrated.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Less water to start and add small drops of water and build from paste to proto lather and carry on adding water in small increments. Too much water too early will make it burst into foamy lather and it then needs extra work to beat the air out and lower the airy volume
 
Top