Proposal for a new section in General Talk

Fox

Wickham Soap Co.
Hi mods and forum members. I'm really enjoying the sections under the 'General Talk' heading.

Though it suddenly dawned on me that we don't have a specific 'Holiday' or 'Traveling' section. I thought it might be nice if we had somewhere people can show off their photo's, stories or ask for advice on traveling, accommodation or local things of interest all in one place.

As we have forum members from all parts of the world and many people who travel for work. I feel this could be quite beneficial and interesting to people who have an interest in what all parts of the world have to offer.

What say thee?

StevieBoy

Forum GOD!
Hi mods and forum members. I'm really enjoying the sections under the 'General Talk' heading.

Though it suddenly dawned on me that we don't have a specific 'Holiday' or 'Traveling' section. I thought it might be nice if we had somewhere people can show off their photo's, stories or ask for advice on traveling, accommodation or local things of interest all in one place.

As we have forum members from all parts of the world and many people who travel for work. I feel this could be quite beneficial and interesting to people who have an interest in what all parts of the world have to offer.

What say thee?
Great suggestion!

Reactions: Fox

StevieBoy

Forum GOD!
Thanks for the encouragement, Darron.

This is the type of stuff (at least in the old days) I used to deliver.
Wow! Some great pictures in there and from what parts I read very detailed and informative.

The best I could do is probably recommend the best Meatloaf tribute act in Benidorm......its a place called 'Jokers' by the way, AMAZING! lol!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Sounds like a good idea I will try my best this evening to include this section, I may ask @Rowlers first though, before/incase I destroy the forum :)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Sounds like a good idea I will try my best this evening to include this section, I may ask @Rowlers first though, before/incase I destroy the forum :)
I can do it later Nishy if you want. It is really difficult on a smartphone but much easier on a Chromebook!