Professor Blighty

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I was having a quick look on the other side and noticed a very interesting post from Professor Blighty announcing his return to the forum and hinting at restarting his previous business but limiting it to selling on forums.

Just thought I'd mention it, I was half tempted to send him a message to let him know about the existence of this forum.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
I never got around to trying his soaps so ill be looking forward to trying them if the chance arises.

I hope he's not put off by if there's a big rush for them!
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I never got around to trying his soaps so ill be looking forward to trying them if the chance arises.

I hope he's not put off by if there's a big rush for them!
A good no fuss glycerine based soap, similar to KMF when they were still around. Slickness and cushion are also decent especially at the previous price point. Scents are standout; strong and to the point. I need to pull mine out of the attic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MPH
Top