Premier League 2019/2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 476
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 476

So Man City decided to thrash bottom rung Watford 8-0 this week. Crass. That's like twisting the knife while stabbing them to death.

LFC beat out Chelsea today. Woo hoo. Catch us if you can, but you likely won't. :laugh:

1569182597625.png

D

Deleted member 476

After the always crass, ManC unnecessary shamming of Watford 8-0 on ManC's own pitch last W/E, I will pee myself if Everton wins or gets a tie against ManC this afternoon at goodison park.

Gooooooo EVERTON! whoop whoop.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 476

17 wins in a row. Quite the achievement when 8 games into the regular season and only 2 premiership teams are left with a better than .500 record.

1570330703710.png

D

Deleted member 476

What the hells bells is going on? ManU are 2 points from the relegation zone, Everton are in the zone and ManC loses 0-2 at home to Wolves.

How's that crass 8-0 slaughter of Watford in September working for you now ManC? :rolleyes:

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Joel Matip, premiership player for the month of September. Cost....ZERO.

D

Deleted member 476

This weekend, I expect ManU will be letting more in than a Mancunian's sister from Salford. :laugh:

1571471171670.png

D

Deleted member 476

Arsenal bus directions to Anfield for the league cup game later today. Take the M6 to the M62 West. Better yet, you don't want to take a wrong turn and end up in Manchester so take the scenic route thru Wales and the Mersey tunnel into Liverpool city centre. :laugh:

Come on Liverpool. Whoop whoop.

D

Deleted member 476

Like this thread, it sure is getting lonely at the top for LFC. Bye ManC. Thanks for coming out to play.