Post Your Dream Car(s)

D

Deleted member 30

I saw a Khan-modified Range Rover Sport not too long ago, here in S. W. Wales.
What did you make of it?

I saw an Aston Martin and a Jeep at their showroom and to give them credit I thought both looked much better in real life than via photographs over the internet. So much so that I made a note of their name and a promise to myself if I should happen to find myself with a few spare G's. :)

p.b

Forum GOD!
What did you make of it?

I saw an Aston Martin and a Jeep at their showroom and to give them credit I thought both looked much better in real life than via photographs over the internet. So much so that I made a note of their name and a promise to myself if I should happen to find myself with a few spare G's. :)
A neighbour's friend had one a few years ago. I had a look over it. It had big 22" rims and wheelarch extensions - and the two weren't compatible (there were tyre marks around the inside edge of the body colour mouldings (which were fortunately black) where the tyres had touched). That led me to question how much validation of their modifications they complete. Personally I'm highly dubious of most of the after-market up-fitters in this field, but that may be mostly down to my snobbishness - professional and personal.

If I wanted to throw money away I'd go for the manufacturers authorised versions - Autograph / AMG / M-Sport etc. that come with the OEM guarantees.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
What did you make of it?

A little bit of sick comes into my mouth any time I see a car customised by such a company

D

Deleted member 30

A neighbour's friend had one a few years ago. I had a look over it. It had big 22" rims and wheelarch extensions - and the two weren't compatible (there were tyre marks around the inside edge of the body colour mouldings (which were fortunately black) where the tyres had touched). That led me to question how much validation of their modifications they complete. Personally I'm highly dubious of most of the after-market up-fitters in this field, but that may be mostly down to my snobbishness - professional and personal.

If I wanted to throw money away I'd go for the manufacturers authorised versions - Autograph / AMG / M-Sport etc. that come with the OEM guarantees.
A little bit of sick comes into my mouth any time I see a car customised by such a company
@p.b you make a good point re authorised versions. Unfortunately I always think of the Williams Clio that carried the name, a larger price tag and little else. Always made me suspicious of other car makers doing this. Though I do like the AMG Mercs and can clearly see the differences.

@Holyzeus I use to feel the same way but have seen a couple of really nice jobs. The Khan Aston Marten was tastefully done not OTT I thought, and the leather interior was unbelievably stitch perfect. That said if I was to have an interior upgraded then my friend Kevin who owns http://www.kbaggstrimming.co.uk/ would get my business, his work is also high end and stitch perfect.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I did like the look of some of the Kahn Land Rovers until I realised that most of what I liked was the colour. Any Defender in satin black with knobblies on will look badass for a lot less than they charge, plus a lot of them had low-profile tyres. On a 4x4. Seriously?

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Ok. Since we're dreaming, I'll take one of each please. I present, the Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato. Apparently the 19 buyers of the new model also receive a original model. Price of entry? $7.9 million. A mere bag of shells.

image.png

image.png

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2076

Bugatti Chiron - Sexiness on wheels :love:

Mercedes G63 AMG

VW T6 Multivan 2019

McLaren P1

Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid

I'll stop here...