Post Your Dream Car(s)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Even if I won the lottery, I don't think I'd go for anything outrageous. My Mrs could have a VW Touareg and I'd root out the best Golf Mk4 R32 I could find:

Something like this:

Failing that a fully restored MK2 Golf GTI would also suffice:

MntnMan62

Legendary Member
I'd like to add this to my growing virtual collection of dream cars. A 1966 Ford Thunderbird convertible.

image.png

jaycey

Forum GOD!
Not massively into cars but would love to own a Nissan GTR and get to ride in an RS200, the car I lusted over as a young man:oops:

JamieM

Forum GOD!
Not massively into cars but would love to own a Nissan GTR and get to ride in an RS200, the car I lusted over as a young man:oops:

Only last week I was talking to my good friend Steve, and the very subject was the Ford RS 200, there was one for sale in my local Ford dealers in the early 1980s, they were asking something like £50000 at the time, have you seen what they sell for these days.:eek:

Wayne

Forum Sod
Cars don't do much for me. I currently own a 2019 Polo with the worst engine I have ever had in a car. 0-60 is eventually and it feels like the engine has 75 brake slug power. Forget 5th gear in town, not happenning. Anyway. Sports cars and comb overs don't excite me but I admit to a little stir in my loins whenever I see one of these.
2019-audi-r8-onlocation.jpg

jaycey

Forum GOD!
Only last week I was talking to my good friend Steve, and the very subject was the Ford RS 200, there was one for sale in my local Ford dealers in the early 1980s, they were asking something like £50000 at the time, have you seen what they sell for these days.:eek:
I dread to think what they’re worth now, just getting an original must nigh on impossible.
All this time on, I still often find myself searching ‘RS200’ on YouTube [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk