Podcast listening advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 30
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30

Hi gents, I have a slight problem. I enjoy listening to podcasts but with a mix of Windows, Andriod and Apple devices it's becoming difficult to manage all the podcasts im subscribed to. I was wondering if there was something out there that would sync across all devices?

I do use Tunein but not all of my preferred podcasts are on this platform.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Pocketcasts Plus?

I am not using it myself, so I can't comment on how good it is.

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Hi gents, I have a slight problem. I enjoy listening to podcasts but with a mix of Windows, Andriod and Apple devices it's becoming difficult to manage all the podcasts im subscribed to. I was wondering if there was something out there that would sync across all devices?

I do use Tunein but not all of my preferred podcasts are on this platform.
I mainly use Gpodder on Linux, Antennapod on Android and Feedbro (Firefox extension) in Firefox.
What I do:
A way to gather subscriptions altogether could be exporting an OPML file from each of your apps, then importing them in one of the app and create/export again an OPML containing all the subscriptions in a unique file, that you would import again in the remaining podcast apps.
Consequently, whatever the platform, all your apps would have the same subscriptions.
I hope you get the gist (don't know if I was very clear...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 30

Pocketcasts Plus?

I am not using it myself, so I can't comment on how good it is.
This looks good. I'm going to give this ago, thank you Andreas. :okay:

Grarea

Forum Plod
Nicely timed @Fox I shall read with interest.
Mine is a different scenario, am mainly wondering if there is a way to download Radio 6 programmes.
Or an alternative Music download thingy. (Podcasts is all about the spoken word.
Sounds makes you sign in which is fine unless you don;t have a signal, or any data, or a broken Sim card (I won't bore you).
I am experimenting with a few podcast managers atm but don't know what other platforms they work on.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Podcast addict on android allows me to add files from a sd-card or pc. I have old podcasts that where originally downloaded from Itunes to an Ipod and now there on an Android Moto 1.