Pinuad Clubman Shave Soap- ne1 try?

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by FaTist, Feb 14, 2018.

1. FaTist

FaTist Active Member

hey all
    perusing the internets i came across a shave soap in the vein of the aftershave. I cant find any posts on the soap so-
    does anyone have this?
    used it?
    like it?
    hate it?

anything else about it?

2. R181

R181 Forum GOD!

On another forum there was talk of it a few years back when it came out. IIRC it was said to be a passable shave soap, not top tier, but decent especially for the price point.

Bob

3. iamsms

iamsms Video Assistant Referee

I have one. I can't sell it as my wife bought it for me, but otherwise I would sell after one shave.

4. Bizzyberry

Bizzyberry Forum GOD!

As @R181 says not a premium soap but a decent one.

I find it takes a bit of work to get the lather going but the results are great, the jar is a bit small so loading the brush is a bit awkward. I think it is okay for the price.

R181 likes this.
  5. Jacobite

Jacobite Veteran

I also seem to recall reading that the scent isn't that of the iconic Pinaud Clubman but is more like the Clubman Vanilla. I was intrigued when I first heard of this product but I remember choosing not to purchase it after having read those who had it and were less than thrilled. I have a can of Pinaud Clubman foam that I seldom use, but it is a very good foam- one of the best I've used, and it does have the original scent. A much thicker foam than most American foams, which I find too airy, if that's the correct term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice