Photo of the day

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
As the title suggests, any interesting photos you wish to share.
Here is a pre wedding picture of myself and my fiancee, at my parents house, which backs onto a private lake. I have several versions of this shoot and will have a few made on large print to keep in the house.
A&N-126.JPG

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
Cracking piccy, Nishkins...but what's more jaw dropping is the fact that your parents back on to THAT!

George Clooney's got a decent enough looking gaff backing on to the Thames...but that looks AMAZING!

You've been keeping something from us all for all this time, haven't you? :)

Gordy

Legendary Member
Stunning mate, I seriously could not be happier for you!

I bumped into a wedding party yesterday when I was out getting a SOTD shot. Turned out it was a friend I hadn't seen in years. I nearly fell over and died when I saw the bride........WAYYYYYYY above his pay grade...anyones pay grade if I'm honest, an absolute angel.......I mean proper grab your chest breathtaking!!! Even my wife's jaw nearly hit the ground!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
More importantly mate.........any decent fish in there?
A couple of guys have asked before, maybe I could try and organise something, but its difficult. It is a private lake and your allowed one guest per household. Anyway yes. Huge carp which myself and the Baliff have not caught, he has caught a couple but nothing massive. I'm no expert and have never weighed one. But saw a dead carp (natural) floating that was about 45" and very fat. I can catch 20 roach in an hour, easily. So you need larger bait. No pike few dace etc. It is a natural lake (7 acres) only a few houses have access to it. I used to fish quite a bit fully kitted out (7 rods or so many reels and the outdoor kit) but time does now not allow it. Also I refused to use a bait alarm (Baliff does) so always float and line for me.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Cracking piccy, Nishkins...but what's more jaw dropping is the fact that your parents back on to THAT!

George Clooney's got a decent enough looking gaff backing on to the Thames...but that looks AMAZING!

You've been keeping something from us all for all this time, haven't you? :)
Haha I have a 2 bed flat! One day I would LOVE a house like theirs. It is in London, but you would never believe it. 15 minute walk to the tube.

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
One day, maybe....

(Even a two bed flat in London is probably equivalent to a four bed detached 150 miles up the road). Make your fortune in the next two years and then move up to Corby....sorted :)