Phoenix and beau post shave lotion

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Tommo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Tommo

Tommo Fancy a trade?

Just placed my order for the new spitfire lotion. For me this is something I've been looking forward to for a long time. P&B spitfire was one of the first artisan soaps I bought and is a favourite scent. I gained a lot of self confidence from wet shaving and spitfire is still my go to soap when I need a confidence boost (important meeting, etc). The only thing letting it down was a lack of matching post shave. Not any longer!!!
    For me atleast the trend these days is towards matching sets. Their soap is some of the best around and I'm sure the lotion will be aswell.
    Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Dr Watson, JayGee and halvor like this.
  2. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

I tried a prototype of the lotion a while ago when Kerry asked for people to try it. It was unscented but worked well so I'm interested to hear how the released scented ones are. The Trafalgar is catching my eye

3. Lann

Lann Forum GOD!

Just ordered the Spitfire lotion as well, like you @Tommo been looking forward to this one coming out. I can't wait for it to arrive.

4. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

Interested too. I love Spitfire - it's one of my favourite soap scents (probably second only the Nuavia Blu) but all lotions I've tried leave my skin feeling greasy because my skin is generally oily. I'll be interested to hear if anyone who has oily skin uses and likes this.

5. JayGee

JayGee Guru

Must try this, Spitfire is my #1 soap for scent. I tend to save it for "best" too.

6. Galhatz

Galhatz Guru

Is the Spitfire scent similar to Trueffit and Hill's "Spanish Leather "?

Cordially,
    Erez

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice