Phoenix and Beau: New Tallow Formula Name

phoenixandbeau

Forum GOD!
Hi everyone,

I thought you might like to know that I've begun the R&D on a new tallow formula.

The brief I've given myself is to offer next level cushion, slickness and post shave feel. The new formula won't be replacing our current one, more adding to our lines (*cough* yes, I'm very aware we need to release our long since completed vegan formula.. all in good time and perhaps all at once!) and might be offered in a 2oz format.

To paint you in to the picture the formula is (currently) beef tallow based, has three milks, three incredible butters, lanolin and an array of the most incredible skin loving and shave enhancing oils and extracts. My ingredient list is currently sat at 29 items long :eek:.

Anyhow, enough about that, the reason why I'm sharing all of this with you is because I'm after a formula name. Currently all iterations are called 'Savoy' but it just doesn't feel quite right. I'd like to use a single word that exemplifies British luxury, quality and opulence. It can tie in with our history, our heritage, our beautiful land, our art, our mythology and so on.

I'd love to hear your ideas, please.

Come up with the word and I'll treat you to the very first jar of the new formula.

Kindest regards,

Kerry.