Perfume Parlour?

I know a few of you gents use Perfume Parlour and just wondered what you thought about their quality?
I know they are very popular so they must be pretty good..any one care to comment?

I have used "roll on" perfume oils for travel and found them great and thinking about trying a few roll ons and sprays from PP...any recommendations?

Cheers in advance!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Perfume Parlour are good. Just make sure you choose what floats your boat. I think I have around 50 roll on vials. I am very impressed with a few.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Perfume Parlour are good. Just make sure you choose what floats your boat. I think I have around 50 roll on vials. I am very impressed with a few.
Any particular ones were you impressed with?

I've got 3 attar oils and can see myself getting more when there finished.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Any particular ones were you impressed with?

I've got 3 attar oils and can see myself getting more when there finished.
I have a few favourites, such as Epicz man (Amouage copy), Tom Ford Oud, Arab Wood, ADP Colonial Intense Oud and Gucci Intense Oud.

Any notes that take your fancy? Easier to suggest options from this. I also believe pjgh started an attar thread which has lots of excellent advice.

dowsing

Forum GOD!
Perfume Parlour are great, my only issue has been that I keep getting more. My favourites out of what I've tried so far are:
Aventis For Men 1848 (Woody)
Spice Boombs For Men
Fierceful For Men 0580
Molecooles 1 For Men 1364
Oud Woodies For Men 0636
Karmaa For Women
Neroliz Portofeeno For Men
Colonial Intense For Men
Black Afg For Men 0031
Green Ireland Tweed For Men 0583
Lyrics For Men 0940
Tobbacoz Vanillaz For Men 0663
LA NUITS HOMME FOR MEN 1592

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Has anyone ever topped up one their EDT's with some of their matching oils, this boosts both projection and sillage into beast mode. I've done this myself in another decant bottle but i'm sure I read someone doing it in the same bottle. Not sure how to open one of their bottles. Don't seem like the sprayer unscrews

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thought I'd resurrect this thread. I recently bought a car air freshener/diffuser from PP. Cost is £6 which compared to off the shelf car fresheners is slightly more expensive. However I now have the pleasure of TF Oud Wood (replica) whenever I enter my car. Comes in a nice bottle, slightly primitive mechanism (wooden top which becomes saturated in the oil, hung by a shoelace) but it seems to work ok. Fairly happy with the purchase.

mji

Forum GOD!
I like perfume parlour. Great copy of Tom Ford Oud Wood. Creed Aventus too.

Also enjoying Arabian Perfume Oils. Service is incredible and scents are good too. Good on Tom Fords. Very close Neroli Portofino. They’ve just released a TF Lost Cherry and it’s sooo gourmand!

But Perfume Parlour Oud Wood is tremendous.

Mike

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I had an order from perfume Parlour go missing, they sent a other no quibbles asap as soon as I let them know. Great service and really good scents.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Owning a few attars from Dubai that come in at a much higher price range than PP, one thing is noticeable; the scent of the base oil. With PP this comes across quite bitter and synthetic. It is usually well masked by other notes but apparent in the background. Not the case with the higher costing attars. Secondly the higher costing attars have greater projection and longevity as expected. Ajmal is a good intermediate IMO.

bugra101

Forum GOD!
Just got some oils as per the recommendations here. I use Dior Homme EDP and got a Dior Homme Intense variant oil from PP and Valentino Uomo variant oil.

Longevity is pretty good, put it on my wrist around 11am, still going around 9pm. Nice burnt wood smell at the backnotes. Absolutely love it.

Something on Valentino Uomo smells too sweet and similar to an over the counter aftershave/cologne that I’m familiar with but can’t think what it was called. Didn’t like that. I never smelled the Valentino Uomo itself tho.