Perfume Parlour?

Discussion in 'Fragrance, Cologne and Scents' started by Shaverrific666, Jun 22, 2018.

1. I know a few of you gents use Perfume Parlour and just wondered what you thought about their quality?
    I know they are very popular so they must be pretty good..any one care to comment?

I have used "roll on" perfume oils for travel and found them great and thinking about trying a few roll ons and sprays from PP...any recommendations?

Cheers in advance!

2. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Perfume Parlour are good. Just make sure you choose what floats your boat. I think I have around 50 roll on vials. I am very impressed with a few.

Shaverrific666 likes this.
  3. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

Any particular ones were you impressed with?

I've got 3 attar oils and can see myself getting more when there finished.

4. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I have a few favourites, such as Epicz man (Amouage copy), Tom Ford Oud, Arab Wood, ADP Colonial Intense Oud and Gucci Intense Oud.

Any notes that take your fancy? Easier to suggest options from this. I also believe pjgh started an attar thread which has lots of excellent advice.

DamianJ likes this.
  5. Green Ireland Tweed the equivalent to Creed GIT silage,projection and longevity is is circa 8hrs on my skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DamianJ and Shaverrific666 like this.
  6. dowsing

dowsing Legendary Member

Perfume Parlour are great, my only issue has been that I keep getting more. My favourites out of what I've tried so far are:
    Aventis For Men 1848 (Woody)
    Spice Boombs For Men
    Fierceful For Men 0580
    Molecooles 1 For Men 1364
    Oud Woodies For Men 0636
    Karmaa For Women
    Neroliz Portofeeno For Men
    Colonial Intense For Men
    Black Afg For Men 0031
    Green Ireland Tweed For Men 0583
    Lyrics For Men 0940
    Tobbacoz Vanillaz For Men 0663
    LA NUITS HOMME FOR MEN 1592

Rowlers and Shaverrific666 like this.
  7. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Has anyone ever topped up one their EDT's with some of their matching oils, this boosts both projection and sillage into beast mode. I've done this myself in another decant bottle but i'm sure I read someone doing it in the same bottle. Not sure how to open one of their bottles. Don't seem like the sprayer unscrews

8. Just ordered Lyric man, GIT and Youth Dew. Hope there good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice