Pereira Shave Bowl

Boybunny

Forum GOD!
Anyone have this bowl, I won mine in a Facebook comp and just wanted other people's opinions. I like the fact it is unbreakable (I have 5 young children) but the feel especially when the brush his the sides I find really off-putting.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Anyone have this bowl, I won mine in a Facebook comp and just wanted other people's opinions. I like the fact it is unbreakable (I have 5 young children) but the feel especially when the brush his the sides I find really off-putting.
I've had my eye on them for a while. I've got a fair few different bowls and scuttles and am always eager to add new ones. I've got a polymer the Shavebowl which for construction material is prob closest i've got but i've not had any issues in how it feels with the brush hitting the sides. Do you mean this bowl in particular or have you had this issue with other bowls?

Boybunny

Forum GOD!
My last bowl was ceramic till my daughter thought it could bounce so this is my only plastic type bowl. It's weird it's just the feel lather wise I think it creates a great job

koenfucius

Forum GOD!
No particular issues with that.
It actually does well what it's supposed to be doing.
The only regret (for me) is that it looks too much like plastic (I have the white one). I had hoped for something which looked more like ceramic, but then unbreakable.