Penile shaving spiel come give me some tips

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
Hey I've been shaving my downstairs and surronding area for about a year and have just started wanting less hair as Any feedback from y'all will be mucho appreciated
Well Johnny, I think it is safe to say. That, your question has been Handled with the usual maturity and sensitivity towards this delicate subject.

Click on this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07953H157/ref=twister_B07F7VSTDJ?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
As you have sensitive skin (who wouldn't) This hair removal cream is Aloe Vera - Ultra Sensitive and very recommended :thumbsup:.

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
There are probably better forums to ask this question on, to gain a variety of solutions suitable to you:

Forums for sports like swimming, cycling, collegiate wrestling and body building.

Any tips on back shaving, gents? I normally get the council to do mine..but recently they've run out of hazmat suits.
Those ladies in the swimming baths are just going to have to stare:laugh: (in lust and awe obviously :D )

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
For a surgery, years ago, I was lent by the nurses a vibrating (yes...) DE razor (battery powered) which did not require shaving cream or soap, it was plain dry shaving (pubis and scrotum); neither cuts nor pain and pretty efficient actually.

Wayne

Forum Sod
There are probably better forums to ask this question on, to gain a variety of solutions suitable to you:

Forums for sports like swimming, cycling, collegiate wrestling and body building.
I did it once, couldn't stop my sack from sticking to my leg...Not a nice experience I can tell you.