Penile shaving spiel come give me some tips

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by Johnny, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

An R41 and a sharp blade near your family making equipment...............Are you having a
    giraffe.jpg

Matsilainen and Nick_S like this.
  2. Nick_S

Nick_S Beer & Blades

There's method to the madness. You want open comb to ensure the clock springs don't clog up in the blade gap, and a sharp blade ensures you're not applying too much pressure :D

Matsilainen likes this.
  3. Fox

Fox The Soap Artisan

I wonder if there is a market for "Wickhams Winky Thatch Patch Shave Cream". MENTHOL :giggle:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. SeanC

SeanC Forum GOD!

2011 version of course :devil: followed by a matching aftershave upload_2019-3-25_17-46-4.jpeg

Fox and Rob99 like this.
  5. Nick_S

Nick_S Beer & Blades

Ah heck why not :D I'd do a video, but you know, "community standards" and all that :D

6. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Über Member

Wait, this is a community? And there are standards? No wonder I keep getting banned. :hyper:

missingskin, Fox and Matsilainen like this.
  7. ManicDee

ManicDee Inside a Dark Empty

Well Johnny, I think it is safe to say. That, your question has been Handled with the usual maturity and sensitivity towards this delicate subject.

Click on this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07953H157/ref=twister_B07F7VSTDJ?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
    As you have sensitive skin (who wouldn't) This hair removal cream is Aloe Vera - Ultra Sensitive and very recommended :thumbsup:.

Blademonkey likes this.
  8. Lord Fatboy

Lord Fatboy Forum GOD!

There are probably better forums to ask this question on, to gain a variety of solutions suitable to you:

Forums for sports like swimming, cycling, collegiate wrestling and body building.

9. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

10. Any tips on back shaving, gents? I normally get the council to do mine..but recently they've run out of hazmat suits.
    Those ladies in the swimming baths are just going to have to stare:laugh: (in lust and awe obviously :D )

11. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

Yes, if it’s below the neck it doesn’t need shaving unless you’re trying to look good in a dress.

Wayne and TobyC like this.
  12. Cristobal

Cristobal Forum GOD!

For a surgery, years ago, I was lent by the nurses a vibrating (yes...) DE razor (battery powered) which did not require shaving cream or soap, it was plain dry shaving (pubis and scrotum); neither cuts nor pain and pretty efficient actually.

13. Steve Bowles

Steve Bowles Forum GOD!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? :eek:

TobyC likes this.
  14. TobyC

TobyC Ghost of the Past

2xby60.jpg

chris.hale likes this.
  15. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

I did it once, couldn't stop my sack from sticking to my leg...Not a nice experience I can tell you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice