Pass Around Pass It On : Irish Handmade Soap company.

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
Hello Gentlemen,

There are not that many Irish soap makers on the market but I have found one called
"The Handmade Soap Company" based in County Meath, Ireland.
After talking to a lovely lady called Trish, She said she would "pop a couple" of shaving samples in the post.
They have a Basil,Lime and Sweet Orange Shaving soap,
Top notes of :
Lemon Myrtle, Citrus, Orange
Middle notes
Floral
Base notes:
Musky, Oriental.

but It might be different with samples.
As soon as they arrive we will start. You just pass it on to the next in line!
SO who is interested in a Soap Pass On/Around?
Put your name down.

Manicdee

Last edited:

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
Ok
we have got few for now, hopefully we'll get a few more!
1.Manicdee
2.Electrif
3.2hot2trot

mr. smith

Forum GOD!
I would love to be considered if you can post to me in Italy. I have access to a US military post office as well so if you could keep me under the gentlemen from the UK, I could send it on to one of our Stateside brothers afterward.

By the way; thanks to @ManicDee for this opportunity!

Mr_Smartepants

Genius Member
I would love to be considered if you can post to me in Italy. I have access to a US military post office as well so if you could keep me under the gentlemen from the UK, I could send it on to one of our Stateside brothers afterward.
Good to know! I also have an APO box but here in the UK. We can send parcels via MPS for free.
Please add me to the list. I'm up for trying a new soap and the scent sounds great.
Any ingredients listing?

mr. smith

Forum GOD!
Good to know! I also have an APO box but here in the UK. We can send parcels via MPS for free.
Please add me to the list. I'm up for trying a new soap and the scent sounds great.
Any ingredients listing?
Definitely good to know! The ingredients are listed below:

SHAVING SOAP
110g e

€9.95
QUANTITY
FREE DELIVERY on orders over €50 (EU, UK & US)
This handmade shaving soap prepares skin for a seriously close shave. Packed with essential oils, its rich, citrussy lather boosts moisture and ego in equal measure.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua (water), Ricinus Communis (Castor) oil+, Theobroma Cocoa Seed butter^, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil~, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil±, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter+, Glycerin+, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate±, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) oil*, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf oil*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) oil*

+ from plants & vegetables ^ from nuts or seeds ± from coconut ~ from fruit * pure essential oil

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
Ok
we have got few for now, hopefully we'll get a few more!
1.Manicdee
2.Electrif
3.2hot2trot
4.Andymc133
5.Mr Smartypants
6.Mr Smith

ManicDee

Inside a Big Dark Empty
I switched Mr Smartypants and Mr Smith, hope you don't mind.
I hope we get a few more! :) and I thank those who have signed up :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mr. smith

Forum GOD!
I switched Mr Smartypants and Mr Smith, hope you don't mind.
I hope we get a few more! :) and I thank those who have signed up :thumbsup:
That'll be great; we can utilize the MPS system and the I can send them back to him or to one of our brothers Stateside. Thank you for adding me!