Paradigm Diamondback (Formerly Javelin)

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Is there someone who knows more about the status of the Diamondback? The 8th of October is past.
It's been delayed a number of times. The latest I've heard was WCS received 44 razors yesterday and will despatch them asap. The following 100 razors are due next week.

No idea why the razors were delayed but added the polished finish has obviously put things back. Yes it's a bit frustrating but it's just a razor.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
It's been delayed a number of times. The latest I've heard was WCS received 44 razors yesterday and will despatch them asap. The following 100 razors are due next week.

No idea why the razors were delayed but added the polished finish has obviously put things back. Yes it's a bit frustrating but it's just a razor.
Cynical hat on. The finish was poor so they had to be polished. Polishing adds time, doesn’t add up

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!

If it is anything like the Ti2 I have it will be worth the wait.

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
Also received my shipping confirmation this morning. Being sent to Portland, then to Japan. I'll have mine by the end of next week.

Marcos

Forum GOD!
Looks like some (44) are shipping out of WCS tomorrow with the second round (remaining 66 of the 100) shipping out of WCS hopefully by the 17th once they receive them.